3-stone Mexican Opal Ring
Regular price $450 USD
I've had requests for smaller 3-stone rings in the past, so here it is! I love this smaller design.
The three center opals are bezel-set in fine silver. Small 14kt gold balls, tiny silver crescent moons, and sterling silver ball wire adorn the sides of the stones. The decorative ring band is split and joins under the opals. Inside the split ring shank are two tube-set tanzanites and two repurposed diamonds (removed from old jewelry).
The back of the ring has a silver disk stamped with "14K", "STERLING" for .925 silver, and my CL maker's mark.
**Select standard shipping and it will ship out of Oregon via USPS
- Bezel-set Mexican fire Opals
- Tanzanite and repurposed diamonds
- .925 sterling, .999 silver, and 14k gold
- Band is 2.8 mm wide and 1.4 mm thick
- The top piece measures approx. 26 x 12 mm
- Size 6.25
Modeling Photo by Savannah Spirit
©Corina Lunita 2016-2021