Mexican Opal Speckle Cuff
Regular price $350 USD
This speckle cuff includes 6 different stones and a mix of silver and gold.
The main opal is a creamy orange color with a flowy texture to it. Red and orange play-of-color mainly with a little bit of green. It's been bezel-set in fine silver, as are the other two smaller opals next to it. I have placed a black sheet of thin plastic behind the stones so the opals' colors "pop" more.
Small fine silver and 14kt gold balls are speckled along the top of the cuff, along with two tube-set garnets and a green tourmaline, and sterling silver cupped disks.
The cuff band is 5mm wide and fits a 6" wrist. The back is stamped with my CL maker's mark, "STERLING" for .925 silver, and 14K.
- Mexican Fire Opals, Tourmaline, and garnet
- .999 fine and .925 sterling silver, and 14kt yellow gold
- Top stone measures 1/2" x 3/8"
- Cuff: 2 1/4" wide with 7/8" gap
- Fits a wrist with approx. 6" circumference
©Corina Lunita 2016-2020