This speckle cuff includes 4 different stones and a mix of silver and gold.
The main stone is a gorgeous Snowville Variscite. It's been bezel-set in fine silver, with assymetrical prongs holding it in place.
Small fine silver and 14kt gold balls are speckled along the top of the cuff, along with two tube-set tourmalines and a smokey quartz, and sterling silver cupped disks.
The cuff band is 5mm wide and fits a small/medium wrist. The back is stamped with my CL maker's mark, "STERLING" for .925 silver, and 14K.
- Snowville Variscite, Tourmaline, and smokey quartz
- .999 fine and .925 sterling silver, and 14kt yellow gold
- Top stone measures 3/4" x 3/4"
- Cuff: 2 1/4" wide with 7/8" gap
- Fits a wrist with approx 6 - 6 1/2" circumference
©Corina Lunita 2016-2020